24 Jul Our Member’s Top Potential Trade Opportunities for July 18, 2016 – July 22, 2016
- KONE from our members only low float big board ticker list started picking up volume on Thursday morning. We caught the volume in the chat room when KONE was under $2.00/share. KONE squeezed shorts hard hitting $13.85/share the next day for a potential increase of around 500%
- OPTT from our members only low float big board ticker list which offered us a huge profit opportunity at the start of June was back in play again starting on Thursday, July 14th. We were on the ticker in the low $3s when news hit in the pre market that day. OPTT started to take off later that afternoon hitting a high of $5.63/share. Then on Friday, July 15th, thanks to strong earnings, OPTT got silly hitting a high of $10.10/share. This week the wild price action continued with OPTT hitting as high as $15.56/share on Wednesday for a potential increase of around 386%
- SPU from our members only low float big board ticker list which offered us a nice profit opportunity back on June 22nd came alive starting the morning of Thursday, July 14th. The ticker made a huge week long push from $3.00/share to $14.29/share by Friday, July 22nd for a potential increase of 376%
- GBR from our low float big board ticker list which has already given us a couple of big moves over the past couple of months we spotted at $2.50/share moving at the open on Friday. GBR became yet another low floater making a huge run climbing to a high of $6.10/share later in the afternoon for a potential increase of 144%
- SPHS which we mentioned in the chat room back on June 28th under $2 when it started picking up some volume ended up turning into a great trade opportunity climbing each of the past three weeks and hitting $4.60/share this week for a potential increase of around 135%
- TCCO from our low float big board ticker list we spotted getting volume just after 8:30 am in the pre market on Friday at $3.30/share. TCCO built up some momentum and spiked to $7.75/share at the open for a quick potential increase of 134%
- OPGN we caught moving towards $2.00/share just after the open on Wednesday helped by a positive article published the previous evening. OPGN ran to as high as $4.65 later that afternoon for a potential increase of over 132% then turned into a nice short for many of our members.
- TOPS we caught making its move in the $1.85/share range Wednesday morning around 10:30 am following GLBS. TOPS continuing its climb into Friday's session reaching $4.90/share late in the day on Friday for a potential increase of 110%
- PRKR - we saw and posted news about its Patent License and settlement agreement with Samsung early in the pre market on Monday. PRKR gapped up through the $4s then ran during regular hours to $8.18/share for a potential increase of over 100%.
- NFEC from our low float list offered another 100% spike up again this week on Friday. The pump&dump action from NFEC has offered some nice profit opportunities on the short side too.
- VII - this recent big mover offered another profit opportunity on Monday with the main security tickers all making moves to open the week. We caught VII gapping up early in the premarket around $.80/share. VII pushed to $1.48/share on strong volume for a potential increase of 85%
- TCPI from our low float list first got our attention soon after the open on Monday at $1.32/share with some volatile price action on higher than normal volume. Once the ticker settled into a more controlled pattern it worked its way up to $2.26/share by Wednesday for a potential increase of 71%
- GLBS from our low float list we were on top of at the open on Wednesday when it start to move through the upper $.40s with volume. GLBS hit a high of $.85/share later that same day for a potential increase of over 70%
- DRWI which was a chat room mention from Thursday, July 14th at around $4.00/share finished a 4 day climb on Tuesday at $6.83/share for a potential increase of around 70%
- REN was a nice chat room mention on Monday, July 11th in the upper $4s. The ticker went on a day long ramp past $6 then made new highs on Tuesday and Wednesday reaching $8.03/share. This week the ticker inched a little higher to $8.30/share for a potential increase of around 69%
- CCCL from our members only low float list was mentioned off news in the premarket on Thursday, July 14th in the low $2.30s. The ticker saw a spike up to $3.12/share that morning then pushed to new highs this week hitting $3.92/share for a potential increase of 66%.
- NXTD we started watching on Tuesday, July 12th at $.40 because of some paid awareness on CDTI (the two tickers often move in sync). NXTD crept up to $.45/share on the day, but then on Friday, July 15th it really started to move with a day long ramp up to $.60/share followed by a little more on Monday to $.65/share for a potential increase of 62% off Tuesday's trade idea.
- DRYS with other shipping stocks having big days on Wednesday we were eying DRYS to follow coming into Thursday's session. DRYS did start to pick up big interest pushing from $.42/share to $.66/share on Friday for a potential increase of 57%
- EGLE with other shipping stocks having big days on Wednesday we were eying EGLE to follow coming into Thursday's session. EGLE did start to pick up big interest pushing from $.38/share to $.585/share on Friday for a potential increase of 54%
- MRNS was a good trade idea coming into the trading session on Thursday, July 14th at $1.75/share because of the chart/set-up. The ticker saw a nice late day spike to $2.23/share on Friday, July 15th followed by new highs on Monday at $2.65/share for a potential increase of 51%
- TWER caught our attention Tuesday afternoon at $2.75/share when the ticker started to pop with volume. TWER hit a high of $4.17/share at the open the next day for a potential increase of 51%
- HTBX - we were on top of the strong end of day action in the $.70s on Tuesday. HTBX made a nice 3 day push to $1.20/share on Thursday for a potential increase of over 50%
- CADC we caught creeping up early in the pre market on Friday in the $3.50s. Some other low float Chinese tickers had been jumpy earlier in the week. CADC hit a high of $5.68/share right at the open for a quick potential increase of over 50%
- MNGA started running Tuesday morning when news hit at the open. We caught the action right away at around $.60/share. MNGA hit a high of $.92/share for a quick potential increase of around 50%
- CERU was mentioned early in the pre market on Tuesday morning under $2.40/share right after news hit while the ticker was just starting to get its first taps of the day. CERU hit a high of $3.37/share the next day for a potential increase of around 42%
- SNTA when news hit at 11:30 am on Friday we posted about it in chat at $.28/share. SNTA quickly spiked up to as high as $.398/share for a quick potential increase of around 30%
OTC Tickers / Top Penny Stocks
- ONOV - we were a little late catching the front end action on this low floater that saw debt conversions push the price all the way down to the $.002s last year following a reverse split. After the sellers were done and the balance sheet cleaned up ONOV started an incredible reversal that we picked up on starting June 8th in the chat room at about $.05/share. ONOV made a strong push to the upper teens then after about a month hanging out in the mid-teens, ONOV exploded this week running to as high as $.61/share for a potential increase of over 1120% from the June 5th mention.
- GLLK got our attention in the chat room shortly after noon on Tuesday, June 28th in the $.55/share range ($.18/share split adjusted) because of the nice volume and price action it was getting off a morning press release. The nice price action continued the rest of the week with it perking up to $.90 ($.30 split adjusted) shortly after the open on Wednesday then perking up again pretty much right on queue on Thursday, June 30th to $1.06/share ($.35/share split adjusted). Last week GLLK got into a nice consistent climbing pattern inching higher each day to $1.65/share ($.53/share split adjusted). GLLK kicked off this week with a 3:1 forward split then went right back to climbing daily ending the week hitting $.86/share on Friday for a potential increase of around 377%.
- AJBI is a ticker we have been following closely since we did an in depth research report on the ticker back in May. After our report there was plenty of opportunity for members to pick up a starter position in the $.20 range before the ticker started to see regular volume hit last month working its way up to $.50/share by the end of June. After about 2 weeks hanging out in the upper $.40s, AJBI was back hitting new highs starting late last week with a strong week long push to $.78/share for a potential increase of around 290%.
- SWRM - we did a research report on this ticker in March because of the insiders involved there and the trading history of some past tickers linked to group as long term good climbers. Members had lots of opportunity to pick up shares below $.80 before the ticker began to make the climb we were expecting starting on May 10th. Since May 10th SWRM has pushed up from $.80/share to as high as $2.10/share this week for a potential increase of 162%
- SIGA - the unusually high volume at the open on Tuesday, July 5th caught our attention in the chat room around $1.05/share. SIGA went on a nice three week long climb with continued decent volume hitting $2.55/share this week on Thursday for a potential increase of 142% off the mention
- ADHH - this ticker with a pre promo set-up that we put out research for back in April was mentioned in the chat room at $.40/share on July 5th when news hit then added to our daily updates starting on July 6th at $.44/share after a strong day of volume on the 5th. ADHH continued to see higher than normal volume every day since working its way up to $.90/share this week for a potential increase of 125%
- INNV got mentioned in the pre market on Tuesday, July 12th, because of some promo style news about positive drug results. A pump followed the news starting on Wednesday, July 13th helping it push up from $.22/share to as high as $.46/share this week for a potential increase of 109%
- ORRP this long running paid promotion that offered us some nice profits already from the $.90 range to $1.70/share was a good trade idea from $1.00 after it dipped to as low as $.77/share last week then struggled in the sub-$1 range to find new footing. The ticker got back on track this last week climbing daily with impressive volume eventually hitting a new promo high on Tuesday at $2.04/share for a potential increase over 100% from the $1.00/share range
- WNDW was a pretty good bounce idea coming into Monday's session after a big sell off on Friday. The ticker bounced from the low $2s back to $3.34/share on Tuesday for a potential increase of about 60%
- FREEF was a pretty good trade idea coming into Thursday's session with so many Big Board shipping tickers moving. FREEF pushed from $.0107/share to $.017/share for a potential increase of 58%
- ELTP was a nice bottom call on Monday morning at $.15 - $.16/share after the stock tanked. The ticker bounced back to $.24/share for a potential increase of over 50%
- PRGNF was a nice trade idea in the chat room Wednesday morning at $.45/share with some of the big board shipping stocks (GLBS and TOPS) catching fire that morning. PRGNF climbed to $.64/share during Friday's session for a potential increase of 42%
One of our primary goals is to identify catalyst and chart set-ups that have the greatest potential for large moves on both the long and short side. Our intentions is to provide high quality information that is as unbiased as possible. The catalyst and trade plan ideas that we provide are not buy or sell alerts, they represent potential opportunities that we believe our members should look into further. These are the stocks that could provide the greatest range for day trading. Since the stocks that we watch have the potential to make big moves, they can be easily influenced by additional catalyst in either direction. We highly recommend that traders have a good understanding of technical analysis along with a thorough understanding of the catalyst and other influential factors prior to trading. We recommend that a trader should only enter a trade if a good risk vs reward set-up is obvious and the trader has a solid plan. The stocks we watch are seldom good long term investments. Our team members are focused on potential day trades and swing trades only. Above is a list of our top potential trade opportunities that we had identified over the last week. In our list we have posted the price at the time that we had identified the catalyst or listed a potential trade plan idea. The potential increase / decrease percentage represents the highest potential move. It is unrealistic to ever expect to time the exact top and bottom of every move and it is our belief that traders should be looking instead to find a smaller, higher predictable piece of the larger moves when the proper setups appear.
Not sure about something? Our team of pro traders and the world's top researchers are available throughout each trading day to help our members! Do you want to know all of the top potential trade opportunities each and every trading day? Join our team today!