16 Jul Our Member’s Top Potential Trade Opportunities for July 11, 2016 – July 15, 2016
- OPTT from our members only low float big board ticker list which offered us a huge profit opportunity at the start of June was back in play again starting on Thursday. We were on the ticker in the low $3s when news hit in the pre market on Thursday. OPTT started to take off later that afternoon hitting a high of $5.63/share. Then on Friday, thanks to strong earnings, OPTT got silly hitting a high of $10.10/share in the early afternoon for a potential increase of around 225%
- SPU from our members only low float big board ticker list which offered us a nice profit opportunity back on June 22nd came alive starting Thursday morning. The ticker made a huge two day push from $3.00/share to $7.90/share for a potential increase of 163%
- Other Low Float tickers from our list - CCCL was mentioned off news in the premarket on Thursday in the low $2.30s. The ticker saw a spike up to $3.12/share after the open for a quick potential increase of 35%. SMLR spiked up a quick 100% of Monday from $1.74 to $3.50, NFEC spiked up a quick 178% from $.785/share to $2.19 on Monday. ESMC spiked up a quick 81% from $.71 to $1.29 on monday.
- EXAS caught our attention in the chat room when it spiked past $8 on Tuesday, June 14th just after noon. The run up continued past $9 then after a pullback the ticker started up again to new highs eventually hitting $13.20/share on Thursday, June 30th. Last week the ticker settled in the upper $12s then this week it was back hitting new highs again reaching $14.24/share on Wednesday for a potential increase of around 75% off the mention.
- REN was a nice chat room mention on Monday in the upper $4s. The ticker went on a day long ramp past $6 then made new highs on Tuesday and Wednesday reaching $8.03/share for a potential increase of around 65%
- ZAIS which popped last time SPU made a big move on June 22nd followed SPU again with a big move on Friday offering us a decent profit opportunity in the chat room from under $3 to $4.83/share Friday afternoon a potential increase of around 63%
- KURA got mentioned in the chat room on Thursday late morning on the $4.00/share break. The ticker offered a nice push to $6.50/share by midday on Friday for a potential increase of 62%
- SAEX got mentioned in the chat room on Monday at $.20/share picking up volume and moving some. The ticker reached a high of $.32/share by Thursday for a potential increase of 60%
- BLFS was mentioned in the low $2s during the pre market on Monday when news with a strong headline hit… the ticker hit a high of $3.58/share shortly after the open for a quick potential increase of about 60%.
- NXTD we started watching on Tuesday at $.40 because of some paid awareness on CDTI (the two tickers often move in sync). NXTD crept up to $.45/share on the day, but then on Friday really got moving with a day long ramp up to $.60/share for a potential increase of 50% off Tuesday's trade idea.
- SPHS which we mentioned in the chat room back on June 28th under $2 when it started picking up some volume ended up turning into a pretty good trade opportunity climbing each of the past two weeks and hitting $2.86/share this week for a potential increase of around 47%
- CYTR had a big crash after hours on Monday because of bad news about its drug trials setting it up for a potential bounce. We watched it closely in the premarket on Tuesday dropping to $.75/share by the open where it became a pretty good bounce play for us back to $1.10/share for a potential increase of around 45%
- TEAR offered us some okay profits in the premarket on Tuesday off news pushing from $.65/share to $.91/share for a quick potential increase of 40%
- ENDP was mentioned in the chat room when news hit midday on Tuesday, June 28th about them being awarded their patent. The stock made a pretty good 4 day move from the $14.30 range to $17.13 then continued a little higher last week to $17.67/share and again this week to $18.62/share for a potential increase of 30%
- MRNS was a good trade idea coming into Thursdays session at $1.75/share because of the chart/set-up. The ticker saw a nice late day spike to $2.23/share on Friday for a potential increase of 27%
OTC Tickers / Top Penny Stocks
- VMRI we have been tracking VMRI since paid awareness started on the obvious promo set-up ticker way back on April 26th at $.24/share. We already saw a couple of nice price climbs from the ticker but more recently were tracking it daily as it has moved from the mid-$.50s on strong consistent volume beginning on June 1st all the way to $3.43/share on Tuesday, June 28th for a potential increase of 523% from that $.55/share range and 1329% since April 26th. VMRI turned into a great short play after its big push past $3.00/share collapsing to $.90/share then it offered another nice profit opportunity bouncing back over 150% to $2.49/share this week.
- GDEE became an Elite group re-pump starting on Monday, June 27th. With the float barely much bigger than the first pump from last summer (still under 2 million) we liked the potential from the $.42/share starting price. GDEE hit a new high this week of $2.80/share for a potential increase of 566%. GDEE has also offered more than one nice profit opportunity on the short side with some big dips along the way that we called perfectly in the chat room.
- GLLK got our attention in the chat room shortly after noon on Tuesday, June 28th in the $.55/share range because of the nice volume and price action it was getting off a morning press release. The nice price action continued the rest of the week with it perking up to $.90 shortly after the open on Wednesday then perking up again pretty much right on queue on Thursday, June 30th to $1.06/share. This week GLLK got into a nice consistent climbing pattern inched higher each day to $1.65/share for a potential increase of around 200%.
- AJBI is a ticker we have been following closely since we did an in depth research report on the ticker back in May. After our report there was plenty of opportunity for members to pick up a starter position in the $.20 range before the ticker started to see regular volume hit last month working its way up to $.50/share by the end of June. After about 2 weeks hanging out in the upper $.40s, AJBI was back hitting new highs on Friday with a strong push to $.569/share for a potential increase of around 185%.
- SWRM - we did a research report on this ticker in March because of the insiders involved there and the trading history of some past tickers linked to group as long term good climbers. Members had lots of opportunity to pick up shares below $.80 before the ticker began to make the climb we were expecting starting on May 10th. Since May 10th SWRM has pushed up from $.80/share to as high as $2.02/share this week for a potential increase of 152%
- ESPH was a nice trade idea in the chat room from under $.07/share last week. On Monday the ticker saw a big push on heavy volume to $.138/share for a potential increase of around 100%.
- SIGA - the unusually high volume at the open on Tuesday, July 5th caught our attention in the chat room around $1.05/share. SIGA went on a nice two week long climb hitting $2.05/share on Friday with continued decent volume for a potential increase of 95% off the mention
- ORRP this long running paid promotion that offered us some nice profits already from the $.90 range to $1.70/share was a good trade idea from $1.00 after it dipped to as low as $.77/share last week then struggled in the sub-$1 range to find new footing. The ticker got back on track this week climbing daily with impressive volume reaching a new promo high of $1.86/share for a potential increase of 86% from the $1.00/share range
- ADHH - this ticker with a pre promo set-up that we put out research for back in April was mentioned in the chat room at $.40/share on July 5th when news hit then added to our daily updates starting on July 6th at $.44/share after a strong day of volume on the 5th. ADHH continued to see higher than normal volume every day since working its way up to $.65/share this week for a potential increase of 62%
- EKSO was a nice chat room mention Tuesday afternoon at 3:09 pm when it started to perk up at about $4.25/share. The recent reverse split ticker hit a HOD of $5.28/share then put out news the next morning to help get the price to $5.42/share by the end of the week. This week EKSO continued its climb hitting $6.79/share for a potential increase of 59% off the mention.
- BTUUQ was a pretty good bounce/reversal idea at $1.32/share on Tuesday, June 28th. The ticker slowly made its way back up to $2.05/share since then for a potential increase of 55%
- ACIIQ was a great trade idea in the chat room on Tuesday afternoon at $.32/share. The ticker hit $.49/share on Thursday for a potential increase of 53%
- OIBRQ was a good trade idea in the chat room just after the open on Wednesday at $.53/share. The Q ticker was showing signs of life with good volume hitting. OIBRQ made its way back up to $.81/share on by Friday for a potential increase of 52%
- INNV got mentioned in the pre market on Tuesday because of some promo style news about positive drug results. A pump followed the news on Wednesday helping it push up from $.22/share to $.32/share by Thursday for a potential increase of 45%
- PRXIQ - we didn't exactly give this one strong positive endorsements or follow it daily early on but after its big move the past 2 weeks it should probably be mentioned that we did discuss the ticker in the chatroom back on June 17th at under $.50/share after it started its big climb from its low of $.17/share on June 16th. It got another mention on June 23rd the day it spiked up to $1.77/share and got a few mentions these past two weeks as it squeezed to $4.25/share. For anybody that did pick up any shares back on June 17th under $.50/share it offered a potential increase of over 750%
One of our primary goals is to identify catalyst and chart set-ups that have the greatest potential for large moves on both the long and short side. Our intentions is to provide high quality information that is as unbiased as possible. The catalyst and trade plan ideas that we provide are not buy or sell alerts, they represent potential opportunities that we believe our members should look into further. These are the stocks that could provide the greatest range for day trading. Since the stocks that we watch have the potential to make big moves, they can be easily influenced by additional catalyst in either direction. We highly recommend that traders have a good understanding of technical analysis along with a thorough understanding of the catalyst and other influential factors prior to trading. We recommend that a trader should only enter a trade if a good risk vs reward set-up is obvious and the trader has a solid plan. The stocks we watch are seldom good long term investments. Our team members are focused on potential day trades and swing trades only. Above is a list of our top potential trade opportunities that we had identified over the last week. In our list we have posted the price at the time that we had identified the catalyst or listed a potential trade plan idea. The potential increase / decrease percentage represents the highest potential move. It is unrealistic to ever expect to time the exact top and bottom of every move and it is our belief that traders should be looking instead to find a smaller, higher predictable piece of the larger moves when the proper setups appear.
Not sure about something? Our team of pro traders and the world's top researchers are available throughout each trading day to help our members! Do you want to know all of the top potential trade opportunities each and every trading day? Join our team today!