04 Feb Our Member’s Top Potential Trade Opportunities for January 30, 2017 – February 3, 2017
NASDAQ / NYSE / AMEX
- PULM - on Tuesday, January 17th, we mentioned positive FDA news for the ticker in the chat room ahead of PULM making a nice move from under $.85/share to a high of $1.88/share on the day. After pulling back to the low $1 range for a few days, PULM was back on the move last week catching our attention in the chat room because of the movement and volume at $1.30/share the morning of January 24th. We recognized immediately the potential on this one because of the ticker dealing with compliance issues to remain listed on the NASDAQ and because of a certain pump&dump group involved in the ticker as a shareholder/investor. PULM blew past its previous high hitting $3.40/share late in the day on Friday, January 28th, then broke out some more this week to $6.98/share for a potential increase of 436% off the new trade idea and over 721% from the first mention.
- NAKD - this ticker made a big pop off news 3 weeks ago so when the recent runner started to get some hits before the open on Thursday, February 2nd, we mentioned it in the chat room. NAKD opened the day at $1.26/share then kicked off a nice day long push on good volume followed by a spike to $4.75/share the next morning for a potential increase of 276%
- DRYS - After DRYS huge squeeze following its last reverse split we were stalking DRYS after its most recent reverse split waiting for the right opportunity on the ticker. The price saw a nice multi-day slide after the most recent split all the way to below $2.00/share where it was mentioned as a trade idea entering the trading session on Monday, January 30th. DRYS made a nice push from that $2 price all the way to $6.38/share on Wednesday for a potential increase of over 200% off the trade idea
- BNTC - we mentioned this recent runner and low floater just after the open on Thursday creeping up towards $2.00/share. The ticker built up some nice momentum as the morning went on hitting $4.44/share during the lunch hour for a potential increase of over 120%
- RGSE we posted the 8K about the ticker regaining compliance for its NASDAQ listing in the pre market on Monday expecting it to pick up some attention from the market. RGSE gapped up from the $3.40s then ripped to $5 right after the open. After pulling back and spending the day slowly working its way back towards $5/share, RGSE ripped again on Tuesday morning at the open to $6.69/share for a potential increase of about 90% off the mention
- XGTI - we posted news for this recent reverse split ticker in the chat room and morning emails on Wednesday, February 1st. The news kicked off a nice 2 day push from $1.74/share to $2.75/share for a potential increase of 58%
- CALA - we posted news about a joint venture agreement between CALA and INCY at the start of the pre market on Monday. CALA gapped up off the news to $6/share then saw a nice week long push to $9.20/share for a potential increase of over 53%
- MBRX was mentioned in the chat room late Wednesday as a trade idea from under $2/share after it started perking up on volume. The ticker hit $2.85/share on the day for a potential increase of over 42%
- CLBS we posted positive news about its phase 2 study in the premarket on Wednesday, January 25th, from the $3.60s. CLBS went on a nice 3 day push to $4.50/share then continued a little higher this week to $4.89/share for a potential increase of around 42%
- LTRX - we posted positive news about strong earnings for the ticker in the chat room after hours on Thursday, January 26th. The ticker made a nice move from the $1.80s to as high as $2.43/share this week on Tuesday for a potential increase of about 30%
- NQ we mentioned news for NQ for a big purchase order at $3.30/share in the pre market on January 23rd. NQ has slowly worked its way up since then hitting $4.04/share this week on Friday for a potential increase of 22%
OTC Tickers / Top Penny Stocks
- ACOL which was a little bit lesser known cannabis linked ticker was added to our morning emails on January 3rd to monitor for continued positive activity off news. The ticker opened the day at $.0034/share then climbed to as high as $.05/share this week for a potential increase of 1370%
- QSIM - after offering a nice bounce move from the $.003s to as high as $.024/share (over 500% increase) last week, we made a nearly perfect bottom call from the $.003s late in the morning on Monday for a round 2. QSIM bounced again off the new lows hitting $.0394/share for a potential increase of over 1000% off the new trade idea
- NAEI was a great low float uncompensated promotion from some paid promotion sites this week. We first mentioned the ticker in the chat room at 9:35 am on Wednesday, February 1st, as it was ripping towards $.10/share. The ticker made a big squeeze to $1.17/share on Friday for a potential increase of over 1000%
- EOSS hit our radar at $1.00/share on January 18th because of its strong links to another ticker we recently researched and because of the obvious climbing pattern on the chart for this fresh ticker. We added the ticker to our daily reports as a potential low volume climber and the ticker has worked its way up to $4.30/share this week for a potential increase of 330%
- USMJ - we put this often pumped pot ticker on watch adding it to our morning report and morning emails coming into the the January 20th trading session because of strong news and because of the cannabis industry being hot. USMJ opened the trading session at $.0004/share then worked its way up on heavy volume to $.0017 this week for a potential increase of 325%
- EAPH - was mentioned in the chat room on December 23rd (at $.016/share) as a new trade idea along with a few other cannabis tickers because of signs that the cannabis industry was heating up again. EAPH worked its way up all the way to $.06/share this week for a potential increase of 275% from the December 23rd trade idea and 1400% since we started tracking it at $.004/share on October 17th
- SGMD was a nice trade idea from $.058/share on January 24th just after the open. The ticker pushed to $.0795/share on the day then after a little pull back it was back on the move this week. We mentioned the ticker again in the premarket on Wednesday, February 1st, off patent news kicking off a new climb to $.1494/share for a potential increase of 157%
- ALKM was a nice chat room mention on Wednesday morning from the $.002s with the ticker picking up some nice action. ALKM went on a day long climb to $.004/share then spiked to $.007/share on Thursday morning for a potential increase of around 150%
- NEWG - we did an indepth research report for this pre promo ticker back on November 13th so when it started getting some notable volume in the low $.80s on January 9th we were all over it. Some nice higher volume walk up action started with the ticker hitting $1.70/share. After a brief pullback, the ticker was back pushing to new highs hitting $2.00/share this week for a potential increase of around 140%
- PTCO (formerly AREN) after a huge month long run from $.30/share to $5.65/share (1783% increase) PTCO saw a nice collapse from the highs. At 3:00 pm on Tuesday one of our moderators in the chat room made a nice read on the chart with the price turning after dipping below $1/share. PTCO saw a nice 3 day bounce back to $1.82/share for a potential increase of almost 100%
- PNAT after a 6 week long push from $1.50/share to $3.70/share this paid promo ticker saw a nice 3 day slide back to below $1.50/share. The morning of January 25th the ticker was mentioned as a trade idea from about $1.75/share off the set-up off the lows. PNAT turned into a nice multi-day bounce all the way back to $3.45/share this week on Friday for a potential increase of 97%
- ESSI which has offered multiple profit opportunities off dips since it became a paid promotion ticker over the summer of 2016 was a nice new trade idea from under $2.70/share on January 25th. What started as a slow grind off the lows turned into a nice multi-day climb back to $4.50/share this week on Thursday for a potential increase of 66%
- PRRE hit $2.15/share on Monday. The ticker was a nice trade idea earlier in January from the upper $.40s when it was nearing its high from October/November at $.51/share for a potential increase of 338%. All total, PRRE was up 1691% since we first started trading the ticker at $.12/share in September.
- BUDZ hit a new recent high this week reaching $5.05/share for a potential increase of 180% from the January 11th trade idea at $1.80/share and 454% from the January 3rd trade idea at $.91/share.
- RMGX - we follow all the revoked NV SOS entities watching for reinstatements and so back on January 3rd we mentioned RMGX in the chat room after it was reinstated at the NV SOS. The lowish float ticker got some play that day with a lot of volume in the $.002 - $.005 range then RMGX got pretty quiet for a few weeks until Friday, February 3rd. On Friday, February 3rd, a big message board pump ensued because of a name change for the entity at the Nevada SOS to Black Shopping Channel Inc pushing the ticker as high as $.048/share on the day. With the super dirty history of the shell there is a pretty good chance that FINRA will not approve the name change, but the change alone at the NV SOS was enough to create a potential increase of over 800% for anybody still holding RMGX as a reinstatement play from January 3rd.
One of our primary goals is to identify catalyst and chart set-ups that have the greatest potential for large moves on both the long and short side. Our intentions is to provide high quality information that is as unbiased as possible. The catalyst and trade plan ideas that we provide are not buy or sell alerts (trade alerts are a scam), they represent potential opportunities that we believe our members should look into further. The tickers mentioned on our post are the top potential trade opportunities for day traders. A day trader is looking for volatility and not an “alert”. A volatile stock provides multiple trade opportunities on both the long and short side for traders that understand how they work. Day traders also are looking for multiple trades throughout the day. These are the stocks that could provide the greatest range for day trading.
Since the stocks that we watch have the potential to make big moves, they can be easily influenced by additional catalyst in either direction. We highly recommend that traders have a good understanding of technical analysis along with a thorough understanding of the catalyst and other influential factors prior to trading. We recommend that a trader should only enter a trade if a good risk vs reward set-up is obvious and the trader has a solid plan. The stocks we watch are seldom good long term investments. Our team members are focused on potential day trades and swing trades only. Above is a list of our top potential trade opportunities that we had identified over the last week. In our list we have posted the price at the time that we had identified the catalyst or listed a potential trade plan idea. The potential increase / decrease percentage represents the highest potential move. It is unrealistic to ever expect to time the exact top and bottom of every move and it is our belief that traders should be looking instead to find a smaller, higher predictable piece of the larger moves when the proper setups appear.
Not sure about something? Our team of pro traders and world's top researchers are available throughout each trading day to help our members! Do you want to know all of the top potential trade opportunities each and every trading day? Join our team today!