21 Jan Our Member’s Top Potential Trade Opportunities for January 17, 2017 – January 20, 2017
NASDAQ / NYSE / AMEX
- MPET which was a big mover in the chat room back in August from $2 to $7.17 got some attention in the chat room again on November 28th in the mid-$5s moving off some rumors of a GE investment. MPET worked its way up through the $6s then began to break out in late December with a huge push to $11.95/share. This week it continued to push higher hitting $16.70/share on Wednesday for a potential increase of around 200% from the Nov 28th mention.
- DELT - we mentioned this ticker in the chat room during the pre market on Thursday the 19th at around $.90 because of strong earning and because we knew based on past price history that it had the potential to make big moves. It took almost 20 minutes before DELT started to get any good volume, but finally at the open volume started coming in and DELT made a nice day long push on heavy volume to $2.28/share for a potential increase of around 153%
- GLBS - we follow this cult type shipping stock closely so when it started moving on volume the morning of Friday, January 13th we mentioned it in the chat room in the upper $4s. This week the low float shipper got some more wild price action working its way to a high of $11.87/share on Friday for a potential increase of around 140%
- BCEI after tanking off news of bankruptcy, BCEI began to show signs of a bounce move on January 4th getting mentioned in our chat room midday around $1.40/share. BCEI climbed for 4 consecutive days hitting $2.33/share last week on Monday then got another nice jump off positive news this week hitting $3.38/share for a potential increase of around 140%
- APRI was put on watch coming into Tuesday's trading session after announcing approval for its drug in Mexico. The ticker saw a big morning long push from $1.81/share to $4.07/share for a potential increase of 124%
- PULM was mentioned in the chat room right after the open when positive FDA news hit for the ticker. PUMP made a nice move on the day from under $.85/share to a high of $1.88/share later that afternoon for a potential increase of over 120%
- CLSN was mentioned in the chat room the pre market on Wednesday, January 11th, at $.32/share. The ticker worked its way up to $.44/share last week then saw a nice break out to $.625/share this week on Tuesday off news for a potential increase of 95%
- ETRM after a huge run from $2.50 to $30.41 ETRM pulled all the way back to the $5s (helped some by the announcement of a public offering at $5.50/share). Coming into Thursdays trading session we had ETRM in our morning report as a potential short term bounce play. The ticker spent most of the trading session on Thursday in the $6 range then took off past $10/share on Friday morning for a potential increase of over 66% from the new trade idea
- ENPH was a nice mention in the chat room during the pre market on Wednesday, January 11th, in the $1.20s gapping up with volume over the course of the next 5 trading days the ticker worked its way up to $1.99/share for a potential increase of about 60%
- AKAO - we first started tracking this ticker back on December 12th when it posted positive phase 3 drug study results helping it push from $7.55/share to $16.20/share. The ticker was back on our radar starting the morning of January 4th around $13.50/share showing strength in the pre market after receiving a price target upgrade. Last week the ticker made a nice push to $18.26/share on Friday. This week the ticker inched a little higher to $18.94/share for a potential increase of 40% from the January 4th trade idea.
OTC Tickers / Top Penny Stocks
- MLCG - On the morning of January 4th this no information pink sheet ticker put out a press release about entering the cannabis industry which we posted in the chat room and in our morning email during the pre market. The ticker opened trading on the day at $.0001/share. This week MLCG broke out to $.0025/share for a potential increase of 2400%
- PTCO (formerly AREN) we have had on our watch list for future activity ever since the summer when filings showed that they had reset the ticker with a large reverse split then turned some debt previously owned by the majority shareholder into a bunch of super cheap new free trading shares. An 8K hit after hours on Monday, December 12th, for a new acquisition and we immediately put the rarely traded ticker on watch to see some new trading activity. Volume started coming in on Wednesday, December 14th, with the first trade hitting at $.30/share and some trades going off under $.30/share then PTCO started into some heavy trading and strong price action pushing as high as $3.83/share this week for a potential increase of around 1176%
- MYHI is a ticker we knew carried a relatively low float when we added it to our top cannabis tickers to track list back on October 2nd at $.022/share. The ticker didn't get the big attention that many of the other cannabis tickers did in October and November, but when the cannabis industry heated up again in December MYHI was welcomed along for the ride. We first mentioned the ticker as a new trade idea in the chat room on Friday, December 30th while it was still under $.08/share when the lowish float ticker was showing signs of a potential break out. MYHI pushed to $.239/share that week the broke out to $.78/share this week for a potential increase of over 875% off the December 30th trade idea and 3,445% from when we first started tracking it in early October.
- OWCP - we liked the set-up on several of the main cannabis tickers starting on Friday, December 23rd mentioning a handful of cannabis tickers to our members to watch. One of those tickers was OWCP which we originally started tracking back on September 28th at $.0038/share. OWCP continued its strong climb to new recent highs this week hitting $.95/share on Tuesday for a potential increase of 678% from the December 23rd trade idea and an incredible 24,900% from when we first started tracking the ticker back on September 28th.
- RJETQ was a nice trade idea in the chat room off the set-up early in the trading session on Tuesday, January 10th, from under $.10/share. The ticker squeezed to $.739/share for a potential increase of around 640%
- MJTK was a good trade idea in the pre market on Friday, January 13th from $.0033. Helped by a hot cannabis market, the ticker surged off its recent lows climbing all the way to $.0194/share this week on Tuesday for a potential increase of 487%
- VDRM - we posted some pretty good sounding patent news for this fairly new cannabis ticker in the pre-market on Thursday on Thursday. The ticker opened at $.0043 and pushed to as high as $.01/share by midday. This week the ticker saw a nice break out to $.0242/share on Tuesday for a potential increase of 462%
- PSCR - we put out an in depth research report for PSCR on August 16, 2016. On December 15th when PSCR started to have its first ever significant volume we were on top of it in the chat room from the mid-$.40s. Since December 15th, PSCR has been on a nice climb to $2.13/share this week for a potential increase of 373%.
- HWAL - this ticker with a relatively low float for the price was mentioned in the chat room the morning of Tuesday, January 10th around $.0023/share because it was showing signs of life after haven fallen into the $.001s on light volume setting it up for a possible bounce move. HWAL did offer a pretty good bounce move that continued into this week with the ticker hitting $.0091/share on Tuesday for a potential increase of 295%
- ACOL which is a little bit lesser known cannabis linked ticker was added to our morning emails on January 3rd to monitor for continued positive activity off news. The ticker opened the day at $.0034/share then climbed to as high as $.0126/share this week for a potential increase of 270%
- CBIS - we posted some strong news for CBIS in the pre market on December 21st. The news kicked off a nice multi-day climb from $.04/share to $.0727/share where CBIS based out for a couple weeks. This week CBIS started to break out to new highs with a super strong push to $.1395/share on Friday for a potential increase of 248% and an overall increase of 830% since we first started closely tracking the ticker at $.015/share at the end of September.
- RMHB was a nice new trade idea in the chat room from the $.04/share range at the start of January. This week the ticker broke out hitting $.137/share on Friday for a potential increase of 242% from the early January trade idea
- ESSI (formerly PRTN) - when this long running paid promotion ticker started dipping hard off its recent highs towards $1 on December 20th it was talked about as a bounce play in the chat room from the low $1 range. The ticker quickly recovered back into the low $2s then began a new climb starting in early January. This week the ticker broke out past its previous promo high hitting $4.80/share on Friday for a potential increase of around 240% off the December 20th trade idea
- MCIG is another cannabis ticker we started tracking again recently in the chat room and our daily reports beginning on December 27th at $.17/share. The ticker had been a big mover (along with many other cannabis tickers) from $.037/share in early October to $.218/share in November. Starting last week MCIG saw a nice break out to $.505/share this week on Monday for a potential increase of 197% from the new trade idea and 1264% from when we started tracking it in early October
- EAPH - was mentioned in the chat room on December 23rd (at $.016/share) as a new trade idea along with a few other cannabis tickers because of signs that the cannabis industry was heating up again. This week EAPH worked its way up to new highs hitting $.0364/share for a potential increase of 127% from the December 23rd trade idea and 810% since we started tracking it at $.004/share on October 17th
- PNAT - we added PNAT to our daily reports starting on December 16th at $1.63/share because of its pre-promo type of set-up and the nice walk up chart it was starting to build. PNAT continued to be walked towards $2/share then some paid awareness started to hit including a high budget landing page helping to bring in higher volume and a continued push to $3.70/share this week for a potential increase of 126%
- NEWG - we did an indepth research report for this pre promo ticker back on November 13th so when it started getting some notable volume in the low $.80s on January 9th we were all over it. Some nice higher volume walk up action started this week with the ticker hitting $1.70/share on Friday for a potential increase of over 100%
- DPWW (cannabis ticker) was added to our morning updates starting on January 3rd at $.20/share. Since the 3rd DPWW has worked its way up to $.39/share for a potential increase of 95%
- CBDS was a nice trade idea in our chat room from $5.00/share on December 22nd. The ticker crept up into the $6s over the first two weeks but broke out this week to $9.50/share for a potential increase of 90%
- BKIT - we did an indepth research report for this pre promo ticker with strong connects back on July 17th so when a breakawaystocks/Eric Dickson newsletter promo started for the ticker this month we were on top of it entering the trading session on January 9th. BKIT opened trading at $.91/share that day and saw a pretty good multi-day push to $1.60/share this week for a potential increase of 86%
- BUDZ - after running big from $.50/share to $4.25/share BUDZ pulled back all the way to $1.8o/share last week where we mentioned the ticker as a new trade idea at $2.50/share where it was showing clear signs of a good reversal off the lows. BUDZ continued its bounce move all the way to $4.39/share this week for a potential increase of 75%
One of our primary goals is to identify catalyst and chart set-ups that have the greatest potential for large moves on both the long and short side. Our intentions is to provide high quality information that is as unbiased as possible. The catalyst and trade plan ideas that we provide are not buy or sell alerts (trade alerts are a scam), they represent potential opportunities that we believe our members should look into further. The tickers mentioned on our post are the top potential trade opportunities for day traders. A day trader is looking for volatility and not an “alert”. A volatile stock provides multiple trade opportunities on both the long and short side for traders that understand how they work. Day traders also are looking for multiple trades throughout the day. These are the stocks that could provide the greatest range for day trading.
Since the stocks that we watch have the potential to make big moves, they can be easily influenced by additional catalyst in either direction. We highly recommend that traders have a good understanding of technical analysis along with a thorough understanding of the catalyst and other influential factors prior to trading. We recommend that a trader should only enter a trade if a good risk vs reward set-up is obvious and the trader has a solid plan. The stocks we watch are seldom good long term investments. Our team members are focused on potential day trades and swing trades only. Above is a list of our top potential trade opportunities that we had identified over the last week. In our list we have posted the price at the time that we had identified the catalyst or listed a potential trade plan idea. The potential increase / decrease percentage represents the highest potential move. It is unrealistic to ever expect to time the exact top and bottom of every move and it is our belief that traders should be looking instead to find a smaller, higher predictable piece of the larger moves when the proper setups appear.
Not sure about something? Our team of pro traders and world's top researchers are available throughout each trading day to help our members! Do you want to know all of the top potential trade opportunities each and every trading day? Join our team today!