18 Feb Our Member’s Top Potential Trade Opportunities for February 13, 2017 – February 17, 2017
NASDAQ / NYSE / AMEX
- KBSF was talked about in the chat room from the $3.70 range on Thursday, February 9th, as a low float reverse split ticker with the potential to move. The ticker did move with a big run to $18.00/share on Monday for a potential increase of around 386%
- ZSAN we posted positive drug news for this ticker in the chat room during the pre market on Monday. The ticker gapped up from the $1.50s and climbed all the way to $3.54/share on Thursday for a potential increase of about 130%
- ZAIS was mentioned in the chat room coming into the trading session on Tuesday because of some usual volume after hours on Monday pushing the ticker up to $2.40/share. ZAIS saw some nice high volume trading early in the trading session on Tuesday helping it run to $5.18/share for a potential increase of over 100%
- TOPS we spotted this one climbing late in the day on Thursday mentioning the ticker at around $2.80/share before the close. TOPS continued to climb after hours on into Friday's trading session hitting $4.95/share early in the session on Friday for a potential increase of around 75%
- SINO - we added this shipping stock to our morning emails coming into Monday's session off strong earnings. The ticker saw a nice 2 day push from the $3.20s to $5.50/share for a potential increase of about 70%
- CALA - we posted news about a joint venture agreement between CALA and INCY at the start of the pre market on Monday, January 30th. CALA gapped up off the news to $6/share then saw a nice week long push hitting $9.45/share. This week CALA went a little higher to $9.80/share on Friday for a potential increase of over 63%
- AEHR - this lowish floater was mentioned in the chat room around $2.50/share off news on February 8th then immediately ripped past $3.50/share. After a pull back AEHR went on a new slow climb all the way to $4.17/share this week for a potential increase of around 60%
- AVXL was a nice trade idea in the chat room starting on January 31st from under $4.50/share. The ticker went on a nice multi-day climb hitting $6.64/share this week on Wednesday for a potential increase of over 47%
- BASI - we posted news of positive earnings in the pre market on Tuesday for this low floater from under $1/share. BASI got a little bit of attention off the news running to $1.40/share for a quick potential increase of over 40%
- BLPH was mentioned in the chat room early in the trading session on Tuesday around $.85/share climbing on nice volume. The ticker continued to grind higher to $1.14/share by midday for a potential increase of 34%
OTC Tickers / Top Penny Stocks
- CNBX which was a big mover in the fall from $.10/share to $1.75/share became a new trade idea on December 22nd from the low $.50s (along with a few other cannabis tickers). CNBX didn't really get going as well as some of the others from the December 22nd trade idea stalling out in the $.70s/low $.80s, but we started following it closely again on January 31st when it finally broke out of that range and started to climb to new recent highs. CNBX started to break out on high volume beginning late last week with a big push to $4.41/share this week on Friday for a potential increase of around 750% from the December 22nd trade idea, around 430% from the new January 31st trade idea, and 4310% since we started tracking the ticker in the fall.
- HIPC - we first talked about this fresh low floater on February 5th opting not to do a report on the ticker, but adding it to our daily report the next week. The ticker saw an interesting climb from $.70/share to $3.00/share for a potential increase of over 300%
- ZENO got our attention early in the trading session on Tuesday from the mid-$.40s with the old promo style ticker picking up some unusual volume. ZENO continued to see steady volume leading to some speed up action on Wednesday then a nice break out on Thursday to $1.68/share for a potential increase of over 250%
- NWAV first mentioned in the chat room in the $.004s continued to climb this week to $.0179/share for a potential increase of over 250%
- BYOC was mentioned in the chat room at the open on Wednesday as a reinstatement play. The ticker saw a pretty good move from $.0004/share to $.0014/share for a potential increase of 250%
- BMXC was a nice chat room mention from January 25th in the $.016s. The ticker has worked its way up to $.054/share this week on Friday for a potential increase of around 230%
- ADHC - news about this subby entering the popular marijuana industry was posted in the chat room in the pre market on Wednesday. ADHC opened at $.0008/share then pushed as high as $.0025/share for a potential increase of 212%
- ADVT was mentioned in the chat room at $.01/share on January 30th with the ticker still showing strength off its subpenny run. ADVT saw a nice new breakout last week and continued to climb this week to $.03/share for a potential increase of about 200% off the trade idea
- ONOV was a nice chat room mention on Friday morning in the low $.08s picking up some nice volume after a gap up that morning. ONOV worked its way all the way up to $.25/share on Tuesday for a potential increase of about 200%
- EMMD - we did a research report for this pre promo ticker over the summer so when a press release hit in the pre market on Monday followed by the first ever significant volume for the ticker we were on top of it in the chat room starting in the $.30s. EMMD went on a nice 5 day climb to $.85/share on Friday for a potential increase of around 140%
- MNTR was a nice trade idea in the chat room from under $1.30 on February 3rd off the set-up. The ticker made a nice push to $3.05/share for a potential increase of 134%
- ATTBF was a nice chat room mention on February 6th around $.12/share after it broke out of its consolidation pattern. The ticker saw a nice push this week to $.28/share on Tuesday for a potential increase of over 115%
- ABWN was a nice trade idea on the $1.70/share break near the end of January. The ticker went on a nice steady climb hitting $3.44/share this week for a potential increase of 102%
- ETST after a nice wash out on Friday, the 10th, dipping the ticker as low as $1.75/share we were eying ETST for a bounce from the $2.15 range coming into this week's trading. ETST put out news on Tuesday in the pre market helping the ticker start that bounce back up to $3.70/share for a potential increase of about 70%
- OWCP is a mj ticker we follow closely in the chat room especially after it offered a potential increase of 24,900% from $.0038/share to $.95/share last fall so after basing out in that $.60 - $.70 range for a while OWCP was a nice trade idea in the chat room on Friday from the low $.70s with the ticker showing good volume near key resistance at $.75/share. OWCP broke $.75/share then went on a nice high volume run to $.94/share on the day for a potential increase of 28%
One of our primary goals is to identify catalyst and chart set-ups that have the greatest potential for large moves on both the long and short side. Our intentions is to provide high quality information that is as unbiased as possible. The catalyst and trade plan ideas that we provide are not buy or sell alerts (trade alerts are a scam), they represent potential opportunities that we believe our members should look into further. The tickers mentioned on our post are the top potential trade opportunities for day traders. A day trader is looking for volatility and not an “alert”. A volatile stock provides multiple trade opportunities on both the long and short side for traders that understand how they work. Day traders also are looking for multiple trades throughout the day. These are the stocks that could provide the greatest range for day trading.
Since the stocks that we watch have the potential to make big moves, they can be easily influenced by additional catalyst in either direction. We highly recommend that traders have a good understanding of technical analysis along with a thorough understanding of the catalyst and other influential factors prior to trading. We recommend that a trader should only enter a trade if a good risk vs reward set-up is obvious and the trader has a solid plan. The stocks we watch are seldom good long term investments. Our team members are focused on potential day trades and swing trades only. Above is a list of our top potential trade opportunities that we had identified over the last week. In our list we have posted the price at the time that we had identified the catalyst or listed a potential trade plan idea. The potential increase / decrease percentage represents the highest potential move. It is unrealistic to ever expect to time the exact top and bottom of every move and it is our belief that traders should be looking instead to find a smaller, higher predictable piece of the larger moves when the proper setups appear.
Not sure about something? Our team of pro traders and world's top researchers are available throughout each trading day to help our members! Do you want to know all of the top potential trade opportunities each and every trading day? Join our team today!