05 Feb Our Member’s Top Potential Trade Opportunities for Feb 1, 2016 – Feb 5, 2016
- VHC which was a nice play for us from the $2.50/share range up to $4.58/share last month was mentioned in chat going into the close on Friday, Jan 29th at under $4 to watch this week to see if it makes a push up to the next level after consolidating for a while in the $3.50 - $4.00 range. VHC woke up in a big way on Wednesday, Feb 3rd pushing all the way $9.64/share on Thursday for a potential increase of 142% off the idea and a potential increase of 285% off our original $2.50/share alert.
- EYEG which was a former runner for us hit our radars right at the open on Monday as it was climbing towards $2.00. The price continued higher hitting $4.20 at the open on Tuesday for a potential increase of 110%.
- WAVX got our attention on Monday afternoon as it fell more than 80% to under $.10/share off news about going bankrupt. We put it on bounce watch Tuesday. WAVX did offer a nice bounce from its low of $.07/share on Tuesday back to $.14/share on Thursday for a potential increase of 100% off the idea.
- HNSN caught our attention on Monday afternoon as it was pushing towards $3 on sudden volume. HNSN continued its climb the next day thanks to a press release hitting $5.10/share for a potential increase of 70%.
- GLUU was mentioned in chat on Wednesday just after the close around $2.15/share because of an after hours PR mentioning Taylor Swift. GLUU got nice movement off the press release hitting $2.82/share on Friday for a potential increase of 31%.
- RTSS caught our attention shortly after the open on Thursday as it as flying up past $9.00 towards $9.50/share. The ticker topped off at $11.68/share for a potential increase of about 30%.
- INO was mentioned in the pre market on Thursday, January 28th off news as it was gapping up around $5.80/share. The ticker pushed to $7.20/share this week on Monday for a potential increase of 24% off the mention.
- BOOT was mentioned in the chat room just after the open on Wednesday because it was moving up past $7.00/share on strong earnings. The ticker hit $8.57/share on Thursday for a potential increase of about 22% off the mention.
OTC Tickers / Top Penny Stocks
- SNMN was mentioned in the premarket on Tuesday, January 26th because of a reinstatement filing. The ticker offered plenty of chance for members to get in at $.0001/share that morning before volume/interest picked up. SNMN hit $.0009/share this week on Monday for a potential increase of 800% off the idea.
- SHRK got our attention in the low $.20s on Wednesday morning because it was getting some pretty good volume off a new low level awareness campaign on the ticker surrounding an old Forbes article we posted in chat at the start of December. We've had a report out on the ticker since October 18th. SHRK continued to see strong volume and made a big 3 day push all the way to $.85/share on Friday for a potential increase of over 240%.
- TUAA was added to our slow climber list at $1.09/share on 1/04 shortly after it was mentioned in a research report we published for another ticker. The ticker hit $2.75/share this week for a potential increase of 152% since we put it on watch.
- CLOW - We were all over this Michael Forster controlled shell with a nice in depth research report on December 19, 2015. During the next few weeks after our report there was some limited volume in the $.06 - $.09 range (split adjusted). We expected it to be fast tracked to a paid promotion and it was. We spotted the unusual volume on Tuesday, February 2nd around $.14 - $.15, but unfortunately, we were a little slow getting an alert out and the price had already jumped to about $.35/share by the time we published anything for our members. A lot of groups quickly picked up on the pre promo action and the speculation that it was going to be the next Finest Penny Stock pick helped push the price as high as $.56/share before the official announcement. We thought the $.40 - $.56 price range was too high and stayed patient expecting the price to come down again if it was going to be the Finest Penny Stock pick. On Wednesday, February 3rd going into the close the price started to come down quickly becoming our favorite to be the next Finest group pick. Several members were able to buy in before the close at around $.30/share. On 2/04/16 Finest Penny Stocks made it official and the stock promotion started at $.49 hitting a high of $.661 that same day for a potential increase of 120% from the $.30/share range or over 800% for anybody that bought in ahead of the recent price action in the $.06 - $.09 range because of our research report.
- HSHS hit our radars last week on Monday, January 25th in the evening because of an after hours 8K about a change of control. The old control person got in trouble with the regulators last year handicapping the ticker and sending the price deep into the subpenny range. With him out it offers the potential for them to maybe still turn things around while the float remains reasonable and mostly insider owned. The 8K got some attention with the price climbing from $004/share to $.0069/share on the day. Volume dropped off quickly, but HSHS managed to get just enough volume this week on Wednesday to hit $.0088/share for a potential increase of 120% from the catalyst.
- ADTM was mentioned before the open on Monday because of a buyout offer. The ticker gapped up way to much to $.80s so we eyed it for a pullback which it did all the way back down to $.41/share. After the pullback ADTM climbed back to $.74/share for a potential increase of 80%.
- ESSI was added to the slow climber section of our daily report starting on January 29th at $.23/share. The ticker has continued its daily climb closing at $.38/share on Friday, February 5th for a potential increase of 65%.
- ICNV was mentioned in the chat room on Thursday at $.0029/share. The ticker was making a nice climb out of the $.001s after a low volume drop from $.01+. The bounce play got enough attention to hit $.0048/share on Friday for a potential increase of 65% off the mention.
- PVAH was added to our daily report on Monday at $.057/share then mentioned in the chat room on Thursday at $.065/share. PVAH was climbing off its lows in the $.04s after being delisted from the NYSE a few days earlier. The ticker continued higher to $.0887/share on Friday for a potential increase of 55% off the Monday idea and a potential increase of 36% off the Thursday mention.
- MPOY got our attention Friday morning at $.30/share as a potential bounce play after getting delisted from the NYSE. MPOY traded in the $5 - $7 this past fall and fell hard in the past weeks before being delisted. The ticker recovered back to $.44/share on Friday for a potential increase of 46% off the idea.
- TPIV was mentioned last month in the chat room in the $.47 - $.50 range as a chart play. The ticker began a slow trend back up hitting $.67/share this week on Wednesday for a potential increase of around 40% off the idea.
- ADAT was mentioned in the chat room on Thursday at $3.93/share. The ticker was climbing nicely following a recent reverse split and news/filings about a change of control and acquisition bringing in millions of dollars in revenues to the low float ticker. ADAT continued higher on Friday hitting $5.17/share for a potential increase of 31% off the mention.
One of our primary goals is to identify catalyst and chart set-ups that have the greatest potential for large moves on both the long and short side. Our intentions is to provide high quality information that is as unbiased as possible. The catalyst and trade plan ideas that we provide are not buy or sell alerts, they represent potential opportunities that we believe our members should look into further. These are the stocks that could provide the greatest range for day trading. Since the stocks that we watch have the potential to make big moves, they can be easily influenced by additional catalyst in either direction. We highly recommend that traders have a good understanding of technical analysts along with a thorough understanding of the catalyst and other influential factors prior to trading. We recommend that a trader should only enter a trade if a good risk vs reward set-up is obvious and the trader has a solid plan. The stocks we watch are seldom good long term investments. Our team members are focused on potential day trades and swing trades only. Above is a list of our top potential trade opportunities that we had identified over the last week. In our list we have posted the price at the time that we had identified the catalyst or listed a potential trade plan idea. The potential increase / decrease percentage represents the highest potential move. It is unrealistic to ever expect to time the exact top and bottom of every move and it is our belief that traders should be looking instead to find a smaller, higher predictable piece of the larger moves when the proper setups appear.
Not sure about something? Our team of pro traders and the world's top researchers are available throughout each trading day to help our members! Do you want to know all of the top potential trade opportunities each and every trading day? Join our team today!