14 Aug Our Member’s Top Potential Trade Opportunities for August 8, 2016 – August 12, 2016
NASDAQ / NYSE / AMEX
- EBIO - this ticker originally got our attention back on April 14th in the low $.50s with its most recent new trade opportunity coming on July 6th at $2.00/share. EBIO has continued to impress hitting new highs again this week at $4.87/share with a strong trading session on Friday for a potential increase of almost 820% from April and around 143% from the most recent trade idea earlier in July.
- EXAS caught our attention in the chat room when it spiked past $8 on Tuesday, June 14th just after noon. Since June 14th, EXAS has gone on a 2 month climb becoming a regular on our weekly top trades report. This week EXAS hit new highs again reaching $21.39/share on Friday for a potential increase of around 165% off the June 14th mention.
- MPET news was posted in the chat room at 9:00 am on Wednesday morning, August 3rd. The ticker gapped up to $2.00/share then spiked to $5.00/share right after the open for a quick potential increase of over 150%. After pulling all the way back to the mid-$2s, MPET began a nice 6 day long climb to new highs hitting $7.17/share on Friday. We followed the new climb closely in the chat room starting from under $3.00/share late morning on August 5th for a potential increase of over 150%.
- MEET which was originally a trade idea back in May from under $3.50/share has seen a slow steady climb over the past 2+ months including another nice jump into the $7s last week sparked by earnings and a continued slow climb this week to $8.11/share. Since May, MEET has seen a potential increase of around 132%.
- HTBX was a nice mention by one of our members in the chat room on Monday afternoon, August 1st at $.92/share. The ticker broke key resistance early the next day helping it push to a high of $1.42/share. This week HTBX hit new highs reaching $2.07/share on Tuesday for a potential increase of 125%
- REN which was a nice trade opportunity for us back in early July from the upper $4s to $8.03/share was back in play for us again this week. The ticker was mentioned in the chat room late in the day on Monday in the upper $7s as it approached its previous high from early-July with earnings due out after hours. REN ended up going on a nice week long climb off strong earnings hitting $15.29/share on Friday for a potential increase of 92% from the new trade idea and over 200% for anybody still holding from our original trade idea from early July.
- ADXS - strong news from ADXS was posted in the chat room during the premarket on Tuesday, August 2nd right when it hit and added to our premarket emails. ADXS saw a nice gap up through the $9s and past $10.00/share followed by a strong 3 day push to $14.39/share. ADXS then started this week off by hitting a new high of $16.30/share on Tuesday for a potential increase of around 75%.
- BNSO was a nice chat room mentioned last week at $1.93/share coming into the August 2nd trading session. The ticker saw a nice week long grind to $3.35/share this week on August 9th for a potential increase of 73%
- ISNS was mentioned in the chat room after hours on Friday, August 5th in the upper $3s gapping up after releasing positive earning results. ISNS hit a high of $6.39/share at the open on Monday for a potential increase of around 63%
- URRE caught our attention in the chat room late Thursday morning around $1.35/share because of higher than usual volume hitting for the ticker. URRE saw a nice climb that afternoon on into Friday morning reaching the low $1.90s during the pre market on Friday for a potential increase of about 50%
- GBR - this low float ticker has already offered 3 nice profits opportunities for us this summer so when it started gapping up towards $4 on Friday during the pre market we mentioned it in the chat room. GBR picked up some nice volume helping it push to $5.70/share later that morning for a potential increase of around 45%
- AEMD was mentioned in the pre market on Thursday because it put out positive news related to the Zika virus. The news sparked a nice climb that morning from $6.30/share to $9.09/share for a potential increase of 44%
- NBY - this low floater got our attention right after the open on Friday in the $3.30s. The ticker saw a nice late day push hitting $4.70s after hours for a potential increase of about 40%
- LNTH - we spotted the strong price action on this one a little after the open on Friday, August 5th around $4.85/share. The ticker made a nice morning long climb to $6.30/share. After pulling back and settling in the mid-$5s for a few days, LNTH was back on the move again this Friday with a day long push helping it hit a new high at $6.60/share for a potential increase of 36%
- NYMX was mentioned in the chat room Thursday morning when news hit. The ticker quickly popped through the $1.90s spiking to a high of $2.62/share for a quick potential increase of around 35% off the mention
- MESO got our attention late in the day on Tuesday around $4.85/share. The ticker had gapped up some off news that morning but was getting a nice volume/price pop again late that afternoon. MESO didn't do much on Wednesday, but on Thursday and Friday it went into a nice 2 day climb hitting $6.54/share right at the close on Friday for a potential increase of 34%
- PRAN was mentioned in the chat room on Monday in the low $5s after it started a low volume climb. The ticker spiked to $6.69/share later that same afternoon for a potential increase of around 30%
- VRX was mentioned early in the pre-market on Monday at $22.00 because of news about a new license agreement. The ticker traded pretty flat on Monday but saw a little pop the next morning followed by a day long climb to $28.19/share for a potential increase of 28%
OTC Tickers / Top Penny Stocks
- UPLMQ we have been keeping an eye on this ticker since it offered us big profits back in May from $.10 to $.40 as a bankruptcy/delister/bounce play and again in late May into June from the $.25 - $.27/share range all the way to $2.14/share as a new bounce play after a nice wash from the previous $.40/share high. Last week when UPLMQ approaching $2.00/share again the ticker was back in play for us entering Tuesday's session. UPLMQ broke $2.00/share early that day then went on a big 7 day push to incredible new highs hitting $4.67/share this week on Thursday for a potential increase of 135% from the new trade idea, around 1700% from the late May trade idea, and 4570% from our original May bounce idea at $.10/share.
- EPSC - we had been watching this one to find a bottom to create a bounce play since it tanked into the subpenny range after announcing it would be ceasing all business operations late last month. The former long running high priced paid promo ticker finally found that bottom this week and began a nice bounce run starting on Thursday, August 11th. We mentioned the bounce move for EPSC on Thursday in the chat room while the ticker was still under $.0013/share. On Friday EPSC ran as high as $.008/share for a potential increase of over 500%
- ARSN we did an in depth pre promo research report for back in December of 2015. The ticker saw its first ever volume on Friday, July 22nd and we were on top of it at $.20/share. The early volume was followed by a low volume walk up to $2.00/share (1000%) then a big drop on high volume last week to $.50/share where the real promo type action kicked off including some heavy high volume wash trading helping ARSN build a nice looking chart with a week long walk up back to $1.45/share by Friday for a potential increase of 190% from that $.50/share range and over 625% for anybody that may have taken a starter last month in the $.20/share range following our research report.
- FPVD - this former paid promo ticker made a big move from the $.002s starting on Tuesday. The ticker which was down well off its prices from a few months earlier put out news late Tuesday morning. At first the news didn't create much movement for the ticker, but it did attract some volume. Eventually FPVD started to move through the $.003s and $.004s where it caught our attention near $.005/share. The climb continued through the rest of the week on strong volume eventually hitting $.0158/share shortly after the open on Friday for a potential increase of over 200% from our first mention of the ticker in the chat room.
- KEGX - we were watching this ticker closely last week as a future bounce play. KEGX found a bottom in the $.05s then finally started to show some strong bounce action on Tuesday afternoon. KEGX continued the strong action into Wednesday's trading session hitting a high of $.135/share for a potential increase of around 140% from the bounce idea
- AROPQ we caught climbing because of news about a possible buyout late Monday afternoon in the low $.04s. The ticker worked its way up to $.0854/share by Friday for a potential increase of almost 100%
- MJMI was back in play this week starting with some strong price action late in the day on Monday. MJMI saw a nice push from the $.14/share range to a new promo high of $.255/share for a potential increase of 82%
- TRTC which has made multiple appearances on our weekly top trades list already this year was back in play for us for the first time in a while starting the morning of Tuesday, July 26th around $.33/share with the ticker started to show some new strength. TRTC made a nice 2 week long push topping off at $.51/share this week on Monday for a potential increase of 54% off the idea
- VAPE was a nice chat room mention picking up volume midday on Wednesday at $.0018/share. The ticker built some good momentum through the afternoon closing strong and gapping to $.0028/share the next morning for a potential increase of around 50%
One of our primary goals is to identify catalyst and chart set-ups that have the greatest potential for large moves on both the long and short side. Our intentions is to provide high quality information that is as unbiased as possible. The catalyst and trade plan ideas that we provide are not buy or sell alerts, they represent potential opportunities that we believe our members should look into further. These are the stocks that could provide the greatest range for day trading. Since the stocks that we watch have the potential to make big moves, they can be easily influenced by additional catalyst in either direction. We highly recommend that traders have a good understanding of technical analysis along with a thorough understanding of the catalyst and other influential factors prior to trading. We recommend that a trader should only enter a trade if a good risk vs reward set-up is obvious and the trader has a solid plan. The stocks we watch are seldom good long term investments. Our team members are focused on potential day trades and swing trades only. Above is a list of our top potential trade opportunities that we had identified over the last week. In our list we have posted the price at the time that we had identified the catalyst or listed a potential trade plan idea. The potential increase / decrease percentage represents the highest potential move. It is unrealistic to ever expect to time the exact top and bottom of every move and it is our belief that traders should be looking instead to find a smaller, higher predictable piece of the larger moves when the proper setups appear.
Not sure about something? Our team of pro traders and the world's top researchers are available throughout each trading day to help our members! Do you want to know all of the top potential trade opportunities each and every trading day? Join our team today!