04 Sep Our Member’s Top Potential Trade Opportunities for August 29, 2016 – September 2, 2016
NASDAQ / NYSE / AMEX
- REN was a great trade idea coming into the week after consolidating in the low $16 range. The ticker which has been a big play for us since the upper $4s in July worked its way up towards $17 early in the week then took off on Friday with a strong day long push to new highs $22.12/share for a potential increase of about 35% from the new trade idea and over 350% since we first started following it in early July.
- SKLN - we've been half watching this big board ticker for a while because of the really low price. Finally some jv news hit on Tuesday in the pre market to set this one off. We posted the news as soon as it hit. SKLN gapped trough the $.08s and $.09s opening at $.10/share then helped by huge volume made a morning long push to $.16/share followed by a big gap up and open on Wednesday tapping $.27/share for a potential increase of over 200%
- LNTH - we spotted the strong price action on this one a little after the open on Friday, August 5th around $4.85/share. The ticker made a nice morning long climb to $6.30/share. After pulling back and settling in the mid-$5s for a few days, LNTH was back on the move again on Friday, August 12th with a day long push helping it hit a new high at $6.60/share. LNTH has made new highs each of the last three weeks touching $10.10/share this week on Tuesday, August 30th for a potential increase of 108% off our August 5th mention.
- SPU which offered a nice profit opportunity for us in June followed by a huge profit opportunity in July was back in action this week. We caught the ticker popping just after the open on Monday at around $7.00/share. SPU saw some similar price action to how it behaved back in July with several new pops off the dips eventually hitting $13.84/share on Thursday for a potential increase of almost 100%.
- ROKA was a nice mention in the chat room early Tuesday afternoon when it picked up some volume and popped from $.89/share up to $.94/share. Things died down the rest of the afternoon, but the next morning ROKA took off with a big volume push to $1.60/share for a potential increase of 70% from the Tuesday mention.
- AEHR we mentioned news for this ticker early in the pre market on Wednesday, August 24th in the upper $1.70s. AEHR really got going after the open quickly spiking up to $2.47/share for some nice profits. After pulling all the way back into the $1.90s, AEHR started a new lower volume climb eventually getting to new highs at the end this week at $2.75/share for for a potential increase of over 50% from those upper $1.70s.
- OCN was a pretty good trade idea. The ticker was mentioned in the chat room late in the day on August 9th because of some strong price action with the ticker popping up past $2.50/share towards $2.75/share. The ticker saw new highs in post market trading then went on a nice week long climb eventually hitting $3.44/share on Tuesday, August 16th for a potential increase of around 33% off the mention making our top trades report for week of August 15th. After settling in the low $3s for a few days, OCN was back hitting new highs again this week at $3.72/share for a potential increase of 44%.
- GSAT was a pretty good trade idea in the chat room on Friday, August 26th at around $1.30/share. The ticker saw a nice day of trading on Monday including a nice close helping it pop to $1.88/share at the open on Tuesday for a potential increase of around 44%
- KPTI got our attention seconds after the open on Tuesday picking up nice volume. The ticker then went on a nice 3 day push from the low $8s to $11.41/share for a potential increase of around 40%
- STAF was a nice chat room mention at the open on Friday, August 26th in the low $1.40s. STAF saw another nice pop on Monday morning to $1.99/share for a potential increase of about 40%
- VSR was mentioned when news hit in the pre market on Tuesday morning. The lowish float ticker didn't get much action opening at $1.38/share then trading slightly red on the day with light volume. Finally on Friday late morning the ticker popped when an analyst report hit giving it a high price target helping it spike up to $1.87/share for a potential increase of 35%.
- RIGL - we posted news about positive phase 3 results when it hit early in the pre market on Tuesday and added it to our morning email. After some wild early pre market price action RIGL made a good push to $4.06/share for a potential increase of over 30%
- AIRG was posted in the chat room the day it opened trading as a new IPO on August 12th at $8.00/share because of its good share structure then again on August 24th gapping towards $11.00/share in the pre market largely because we liked the way the ticker had been trading to date. AIRG continued to work its way higher this week to $13.28/share for a potential increase of about 25% from the August 24th mention and a potential increase of 66% since it opened trading at $8.00/share.
- THLD which gave us a nice trade opportunity the week of August 15th from $.70 to $1.20/share got our attention again late in the day on Monday popping up towards $1.00/share. The ticker held its gains well then made another nice move on Friday past its highs from earlier this month to $1.25/share for a potential increase of over 25%.
- REED caught our attention in the chat room midday on Thursday, August 25th curling up to $3.00/share. The ticker had a strong week working its way up to $3.68/share on Friday for a potential increase of 22%
- Shipping Stocks - we put the shipping stocks on watch coming into Thursday's session to possibly see some positive price action following news that South Korea's biggest shipping company (and 7th largest in the world) filed for bankruptcy. TOPS and SHIP made the best moves with TOPS climbing from $3.82 to $4.82 for a potential increase of 26% and SHIP climbing from $3.43 to $4.19 for a potential increase of 22%.
OTC Tickers / Top Penny Stocks
- AIOM - this one is almost too silly to mention here, but since we identified AIOM way back on November 22, 2015 in a research report for our members as being part of a shell factory that has put out some nice long term climbers like CLSR (now EXAD), VEND, EPSC, NMED, RSSV, and TXFX (now IDDR) - just to name a few. We are going to go ahead and recognize it for the profit opportunity it created. Despite being a shell company with no business operations, AIOM has been manipulated up for more than 8 months now from the $.40s to $1.81/share for a potential increase of around 300%. It now carries a ridiculous market cap of $615 million despite having no business operations. We followed the ticker through most of the climb in our daily morning reports. It should be noted that 2 other tickers with some connections to AIOM through the recently named Asian officers (ROGC and IMPC) were both suspended by the SEC in 2016 and it uses an Orlando address linked to some people that were named in SEC litigation in the late 90s. With the numerous red flags surrounding this one it's a wonder AIOM hasn't been suspended yet. All the same, we'll give it a mention here since we had it on watch to be a climber from before it even started to trade.
- RJETQ we caught making a big bounce move Wednesday morning, August 24th around $.35/share. The move continued for the next few days all the way to $1.15/share late this week for a potential increase of 228%
- WGEE which has some links to some major penny stock pump&dump type players was added to our daily report starting on August 16th at $1.23/share because it was showing a promising looking climbing pattern. That slow climbing pattern continued into the $1.40s then some low level market awareness was added on Thursday, August 25th helping the ticker push to $3.20/share by Monday for a potential increase of 160% since we started tracking it on August 16th.
- ZINCQ was a nice bounce play idea in the chat room on Tuesday at $.23/share after a big fade from the upper $.30s. ZINCQ bounced back to $.55/share by Thursday for a potential increase of 139%. Then on Friday the bottom fell out after it was announced that the commons would be cancelled with the price tanking from $.54/share to $.04/share in seconds where it offered dead cat type bounce opportunity.
- SDOCQ - after breaking a $.01/share on Thursday, August 25th, SDOCQ picked up some nice momentum on Friday on into this week. We were a little late on the play first mentioning it about midday on Monday in the upper $.02s, but the ticker still saw a nice push to $.062/share on Tuesday morning for a potential increase of 120%
- UNEQ we did an in depth research report for back on June 20th at $.20/share. The ticker has some major connections to some heavy penny stock paid promo type players and was finally (after many years of existence) getting the set-up it needed to prepare it for some future paid promotion action. Starting in early August, UNEQ started to see higher and more consistent volume helping to kick off a nice climb through the $.20s on up to $.36/share by Friday, August 28th. This week UNEQ continued to uptick reaching $.41/share. We've followed the ticker through the entire climb for a potential increase of 100%
- ICLD was a nice bounce idea at $.15/share after the delisted ticker saw a big drop at the open on its first day on the OTC exchange. ICLD bounced back as high as $.28/share for a potential increase of over 80%
- ORRP - after a couple of days of ugly fading on high volume, ORRP was a nice trade idea from $.34/share in the chat room after dipping on the open on Friday. The long running paid promo ticker saw a strong day long push back to $.59/share for a potential increase of 73%
- PGUS caught our attention late in the day on Friday, August 26th after a strong day of volume and some pretty good price action pushing the ticker past $.015/share. We immediately noticed that the CEO has been slowly buying up stock off the open market beginning in the $.0006s back in January. PGUS continued to see some strong price action this week working its way up to $.027/share on Friday for a potential increase of over 65%
- FPVD which has given us a couple of good trade opportunities already during its latest round of pumping was back in play on Tuesday from around $.018/share being mentioned in the chat room when intraday news hit. Just like the last time news hit FPVD saw a new wave of strong buying interest helping it run to $.0293/share by early in the trading session on Wednesday for a potential increase of around 60%
- LQMT was a bounce idea at $.12/share earlier this month. The ticker offered a small initial bounce to $.167/share for a potential 37% then saw some new highs this week at $.185/share for a potential increase of over 50% off the idea.
- ELTP - we posted that we like the ELTP headline in the chat room when news hit in the pre market on Monday. ELTP opened at $.1665/share then saw a nice 3 day push to $.2449/share for a potential increase of 47%
- BLGO was mentioned when pumper-ish type news hit in the pre market on Monday, August 29th. We had watched the ticker make a crazy move earlier in the month from the $.40s to $1.07/share and after a pull back it had settled well in the $.60s. BLGO didn't get a lot of action on Monday after the news hit only moving from $.69/share to $.74/share but it got going better the next day with a nice push to $.98/share for a potential increase of 42%
- COCP got mentioned in the pre market on Friday off news about completing a $4m offering at $.41/share. The Dr. Phillip Frost ticker opened at $.40/share then saw a nice afternoon push $.53/share for a potential increase of over 30%
- TRTC was mentioned in the pre market on Wednesday after announcing that it had cancelled its proposed reverse split. The ticker opened at $.29/share and made a strong push to $.375/share by Thursday for a potential increase of 29%
One of our primary goals is to identify catalyst and chart set-ups that have the greatest potential for large moves on both the long and short side. Our intentions is to provide high quality information that is as unbiased as possible. The catalyst and trade plan ideas that we provide are not buy or sell alerts, they represent potential opportunities that we believe our members should look into further. These are the stocks that could provide the greatest range for day trading. Since the stocks that we watch have the potential to make big moves, they can be easily influenced by additional catalyst in either direction. We highly recommend that traders have a good understanding of technical analysis along with a thorough understanding of the catalyst and other influential factors prior to trading. We recommend that a trader should only enter a trade if a good risk vs reward set-up is obvious and the trader has a solid plan. The stocks we watch are seldom good long term investments. Our team members are focused on potential day trades and swing trades only. Above is a list of our top potential trade opportunities that we had identified over the last week. In our list we have posted the price at the time that we had identified the catalyst or listed a potential trade plan idea. The potential increase / decrease percentage represents the highest potential move. It is unrealistic to ever expect to time the exact top and bottom of every move and it is our belief that traders should be looking instead to find a smaller, higher predictable piece of the larger moves when the proper setups appear.
Not sure about something? Our team of pro traders and the world's top researchers are available throughout each trading day to help our members! Do you want to know all of the top potential trade opportunities each and every trading day? Join our team today!