03 Sep What to expect on the upcoming Stock Tips pick
Just prior to the Holiday weekend, Stock Tips put out their first teaser in several months about a new pick coming after Labor Day. As most already know the last Stock Tips pick was PGFY which ended up getting suspended by the SEC taking Stock Tips down a notch from their high throne as the far and away top penny stock promoter and possibly changing the outlook/expectations of all future picks.
Though Promotion Stock Secrets has evolved greatly from our original main focus of finding paid promotions before they start, we still remain the best in the business at figure out picks before they are officially announced by the paid promoters. Starting from when we first opened Promotion Stock Secrets in June of 2012, we were able to figure out every single Awesome Penny Stock promotion ahead of them being announced.
We were also able to figure out each of the last three Stock Tips picks (TGRO, WPWR, and PGFY) ahead of those announcements.
- We figured out TGRO at $.20/share two days before it was announced. The ticker opened at $.37/share after the official announcement and hit a promo high of $1.59/share. That means people buying on our alert had the potential to gain 685% profits versus 356% profits by whoever was able to get the first buy after the pick was announced by Stock Tips.
- We figured out WPWR at $.055/share a day before it was announced. The ticker opened at $.1999/share after the official announcement and hit a promo high of $.855/share. That means people buying on our alert had the potential to gain 1455% profits versus 328% profits by whoever was able to get the first buy after the pick was announced by Stock Tips.
- We figured out PGFY several days before it was announced (due to several delays by Stock Tips). We wanted to see the ticker open in the $.20 - $.30 price range but instead stock tips let very very few shares trades at under $.50/share ahead of the official announcement and once it was officially announced the ticker opened at $.93/share way too high for our liking. As expected the ticker dropped significantly after its initial run from the alert and quickly became a suspension threat after the CFO of the company expressed his concerns for the dirty set-up and the stock promotion causing the share price to crash down into the price zone we originally wanted to see in the $.20s. The best profits came from a bounce to $.89/share after the crash to the $.20s, but the obvious suspension risk scared many people out of going in with big size or going in at all. PGFY got suspended on day 8 after the promotion started.
Not only did we alert our members ahead of the last 3 Stock Tips picks being announced, but we had research reports already written for all 3 of the picks ahead of the promotion:
We remain confident in our ability to figure out the next Stock Tips pick ahead of its official announcement. When we figure out that pick only our paying members will get that information.
Break Down of Past Stock Tip Picks
Our Research about who originally started Stock Tips
We dug deep into the early making of Stock Tips and found some interesting connections between Stock Tips and some other promotional websites and promoters. Read more at A Closer Look at StockTips.com
What to Expect for the Upcoming Stock Tips Pick
As our chart above shows, all past Stock Tips picks have had floats between 21,000,000 and 48,000,000 so we expect the next pick will have a float also in that range (possibly a little smaller). We would like to see the pick start between $.15/share - $.30/share if the float is 28,000,000 or less and below $.15/share if the float is any bigger than 28,000,000.
We know that Stock Tips will remain a very popular stock promoter, but we also understand that after PGFY, the next pick will have some new negative factors that past Stock Tips picks have not had to face:
1) Angry bag holders/big losers from the PGFY. We saw this happen with Awesome Penny Stocks when they started playing games with money grabs and their promotions started to decline. Awesome Penny Stocks began to have angry former investors bashing their newer picks predicting suspensions and negative price action.
2) An SEC target? At this point we don't know if the PGFY suspension was just a one time thing because of the obvious, very dirty insider enrichment set-up or if Stock Tips now has a target on their backs like Awesome Penny Stocks had in the end with the last 3 Awesome Penny Stock promotions all getting suspended by the SEC. The suspension risk is real and will effect the promotion some. Stock Tips will need to get through at least one promotion without a suspension before it starts to regain the confidence of many investors.
3) Stock Tips has yet to do a real money grab and with factors 1 and 2 as real influences on the next pick there is the small possibility that they could be doing the next pick as a last hooray and will only use it as a money grab while the grabbing is still good.
Those factors have to be heavily weighed into anybody's decision to buy into the next Stock Tips promotion and makes it all that much more important for Stock Tips to start the next pick at a nice low price and to offer some good profits if they do have plans to re-establish themselves as the premium penny stock promoter in the business and set themselves back up for many more successful promotions to come.
What we ask from our members
Even if we are able to figure out the pick early again through our research and digging like in the past, we will not be announcing our findings until it is relevant and profitable for our members. Sharing too much information too soon often times leads to that information leaking off our site and spreading around to other people in the penny stock world. The information has way more value if it remains exclusive information for our members only. If too many people know about a stock promotion before it starts then it can often times hurt the promotion. That means if the stock hasn't even started trading yet or is priced way too high to be of any interest then we'll hold off on alerting it until such a time that our members can immediately start to use the information for their benefit minimizing the risk of that information leaking off the site.
Knowing that we will share any information we have when the time is right, members should avoid using the chat room and private message feature to ask our mods for their thoughts about the upcoming pick. Our mods need to be able to concentrate on following price action, filings, press releases, charts, social media, and other factors during trading hours.
Once we do announce any ticker or tickers that we feel could be the pick, we'll be very clear what we are looking for from that ticker both before and after the promotion starts. We will notify members in the chat room and by text and email when something can be confirmed and if there is an opportunity to profit by knowing the information. We may also put out a research report for the ticker (if one doesn't already exist on our site) ahead of the pick if the circumstance are right for that to happen. At this point we still expect the pick to be at least a week and a half away from being announced. Stock Tips is notorious for teasing their picks and building up hype/interest going into the pick. That means members should remain patient for now. We'll do our absolute best to once again figure out the pick in advance and then to make sure our members are given the best profit opportunity possible